● Supports Intel® 13th/12th-Gen Core™ 24C/ 32T 35W/ 65W LGA1700 CPU
● 4x or 8x 802.3at PoE+ ports via M12 or RJ45 connectors
● 1x USB 3.2 Gen2x2 type-C and 8x USB 3.2/ 2.0 type-A ports
● On-board isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication
● 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
● M.2 Gen4 x4 NVMe SSD slot
● 2x hot-swappable SATA HDD trays, supporting RAID 0/ 1
● 8V to 48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
● Patented Cassette for PCIe add-on card accommodation
● E-Mark certified and EN 50155 EMC compliant
Nuvo-9200VTC is Neousys’ latest rugged in-vehicle controller based on Intel® 13th/ 12th-Gen Core™ processors. Benefiting from cutting-edge Intel® 7 photolithography, the latest Core™ desktop processors come with up to 24 cores/ 32 threads, offering an incredible boost of computational performance.
Combining DDR5 memory bandwidth throughput and PCIe Gen4 NVMe high-speed disk read/write, users can expect an overall system performance improvement of up to 1.8x when compared to previous 10th or 11th-Gen platforms.
Nuvo-9200VTC offers an assortment of peripherals, connections, and expansion flexibility. It has 2.5Gb and 1Gb Ethernet ports, and four or eight 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W of power to connected devices such as IP cameras. The system also has x-coded M12 connectors and screw-lock mechanisms on I/Os like Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen1 and USB 3.2 Gen2 to guarantee extreme rugged connectivity in shock/ vibration environments. Internal expansion wise, there are two M.2 and three mini-PCIe sockets to install 5G/ 4G, WiFi, GPS, and CAN module for wireless communication.
On top of all that, the system is E-Mark certified and has a patented Cassette module with an additional PCIe slot for an add-on card, making it that much more flexible for in-vehicle applications. Nuvo-9200VTC also features two hot-swappable SATA HDD trays, an isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication, isolated DIO for sensor/ actuator control, 8V to 48V wide-range DC input with ignition power control. The Nuvo-9200VTC series is a flexible and reliable solution for various in-vehicle applications.
- Customs Tariff Number
- Intel Alder- / Raptor Lake
- (without Processor)