Alder lake Mini-ITX board with single volt voltage input
ICP Germany is expanding its portfolio of Mini-ITX boards with the new KINO-ADL-P Mini-ITX mainboards. In addition to the latest CPU technology, the KINO-ADL-P also offers many interfaces for connecting peripheral devices.
The KINO-ADL-P is available as a cost-effective entry-level version with an Intel® Celeron® 7305 processor. The high-performance version is equipped with either Intel® CoreTM i3-1220P, i5-1240P or i7-1260P processors of the 12th generation. It is also possible to use Raptor Lake processors via an OEM upgrade.
All variants support up to 64 GB of RAM with a clock frequency of 3200 MHz in the two horizontally arranged DDR4 SO-DIMM slots. This enables high memory flexibility and offers sufficient memory capacity for demanding applications. The mainboard supports the operation of three displays via a DisplayPort, an HDMI port and an IEI iDPM 3040 slot. The iDPM slot can provide LVDS, VGA and eDP via expansion modules, which enables versatile image output.
Fast and reliable network connectivity for high throughput applications is ensured by the Kino-ADL-P via a 2.5 GbE Intel® I225LM and two 2.5 GbE Intel® I225V LAN controllers.
To connect peripheral devices, the board has four USB3.2, four USB2.0, two serial RS-232/422/485 and two RS-232 interfaces. Two SATA 6Gb/s interfaces are available for the operation of SSDs or HDDs.
The KINO-ADL-P offers expansion options via a PCIe Gen 3 x4 slot, an M.2 E key slot for WIFI and Bluetooth, an M.2 2280 M key and an M.2 B 3042 key slot. The KINO-ADL-P is designed for a voltage range of 12 to 28 volts and can be operated in a temperature range of 0 °C to 60 °C.
On customer request, ICP can also supply the KINO-ADL-P as a bundle with suitable industrial memory and storage media.
- ● Mini-ITX board with Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Celeron®
- ● 2 x 260-pin 3200 MHz DDR4 SO-DIMM up to 64GB
- ● Three independent display outputs: 1x HDMI, 1x display port, 1x IEI iDPM 3040 slot
- ● 3x 2.5 GbE (2x Intel® I225V, 1x I225LM controller)
- ● Four USB 3.2, four internal USB 2.0
- ● Internal two SATA 6Gb/s interfaces, four USB 2.0
- ● 2x RS-232/422/485
- ● Expansion options: 1x PCIe Gen3 x4, 1x M.2 E key, one M.2 M 2280 key, one M.2 B 3042 key slot
- ● IoT
- ● Machine construction
- ● Mechanical engineering
- ● Display systems
- ● Ultra-flat embedded systems
- ● Point of sale applications