• 32 channels of buffered drive TTL I/O
• Each 8-bit port individually configurable as input or output
• 10K pull-up resistors on each port bit
• Industry standard 50-pin solid-state relay rack connector
• +5VDC power and ground provided on 50-pin header connector
• Sealevel’s SeaLATCH locking USB port provides secure connection with SeaLATCH USB cables via metal thumbscrews
• Powered by USB connection
• Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Windows operating systems
• Housed in rugged and attractive plastic enclosure
• Includes 6′ USB type A to SeaLATCH USB type B device cable (Item# CA356)
Control and monitor up to 32 channels of buffered drive digital I/O via any USB connection with the 8126. The module addresses the 32 channels of I/O as four eight-bit ports, each programmable as input or output. Use a standard 50-pin IDC ribbon cable to connect an industry standard relay rack for PC based control and automation of equipment including sensors, switches, security control systems, and other industrial automation systems.
The SeaMAX software suite supports the SeaDAC Lite family and is designed to work with third party applications via the SeaMAX API. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Windows and Linux operating systems.
The 8126 integrates Sealevel’s SeaLATCH locking USB port, which is fully compatible with standard USB cables. When used with the included USB cable with a SeaLATCH USB type B connector, the metal thumbscrew provides a secure connection to the device and prevents accidental cable disconnection.
SeaDAC Lite modules are housed in a rugged and attractive plastic enclosure ideal for mounting on walls, under counters, or inside panels. The 8126 is USB bus powered, so no external power supply is needed. Standard operating temperature range of SeaDAC modules is 0C to +70C and extended temperature range (-40C to +85C) is optional.
- SeaDAC Lite
- Digital I/O
- TTL I/O
- 4.3 (L) x 3.4 (W) x 1.3 (H)
- Extended Temperature
- Call for Options
- Humidity Range
- 10 – 90% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Host Interface(s)
- Number of Inputs/Outputs
- 32 (TTL)
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Output Power
- +5VDC @ 350mA max.
- Output Specification
- Sink up to 64mA, Source up to 32mA
- # of Ports
- Power Requirement
- +5V @ 500mA
- Storage Temperature
- -50°C to 105°C (-58°F to 221°F)
- USB Specification
- 1.1 Compliant, 2.0 Compatible
- Digital Out
- Digital In