• 10/100BaseT Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
• 8 12-bit single-ended, or 4 differential analog inputs
• 2 optically isolated inputs provide dry contact switch sensing
• 2 SPST Form A solid-state relays have no moving parts, operate silently and have virtually unlimited switching cycles
• Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
• OEM module with (4) 3/4″ aluminum standoffs simplify mounting in your enclosure or cabinet
• Optional removable spring-clamp terminal blocks available for I/O connections
• Input power via removable spring-clamp terminal block
• Status LEDs display power, Ethernet link and I/O activity
• Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
Control and monitor eight 12-bit analog inputs, two optically isolated digital inputs and two solid-state relay outputs via any 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection with the eI/O-170E-OEM multifunction I/O module.
The module provides eight single-ended or four differential A/D inputs that are software configurable for 0-5V, 0-10V, +/-5V, and +/-10V ranges. The A/D inputs support floating/non-referenced or ground referenced selections. This makes the A/D inputs ideal for measuring floating signal sources such as outputs of transformers, thermistors, and battery-powered devices. Additionally, the A/D inputs can operate in bipolar or unipolar modes.
The digital inputs are dry contact, switch-sensing inputs that are internally biased with 5VDC. When the contact closes, current flows through the circuit and an input condition is detected. The inputs are optically isolated and provide 1000VDC isolation to ground. The solid-state Form A SPST relays can switch up to 60VDC at 2.5A. Solid-state relays improve upon mechanical relays by having no moving parts, operating silently and having virtually unlimited switching cycles.
The eI/O-170E-OEM receives power via a removable spring-clamp terminal block. The lever-style clamping mechanism requires no tools, which simplifies field installation. The module is powered by your 9-30VDC source, or select from a variety of Sealevel power supply options. I/O connections to field wiring are simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks.
Perfect for applications requiring an embedded Ethernet I/O solution, the OEM module includes 3/4″ metal standoffs that simplifies mounting in your enclosure or cabinet. The metal standoffs also allow you to connect multiple OEM boards together in a stack. Standard operating temperature range is 0C to +70C, while status LEDS show power and I/O activity. Additionally, LEDs on the RJ45 connector display Ethernet link and communication activity.
Communicate with eI/O Ethernet digital I/O modules using industry standard Modbus TCP protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems.
The Sealevel Modbus Connect app for iOS allows you to access the registers, coils and discrete I/O of your Sealevel Modbus devices and is available on the App Store. Use the app to remotely access I/O in the field or for testing and troubleshooting during application development. The Sealevel Mod+ Connect app is an easy-to-use diagnostic utility that allows you to monitor, test and troubleshoot Sealevel eI/O and SeaI/O modules using your iPhone or iPod touch.
- A/D Inputs
- 8 Single-Ended or 4 Differential
- Humidity Range
- 10 – 90% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- RoHS Compliant
- Power Requirement
- 9-30 VDC @ 1.5W
- # of Ports
- Output Type
- SPST Form A Solid-State Relays
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Number of Inputs/Outputs
- 8 A/D Inputs, 2 Dry Contact Inputs, 2 Solid-State Relay Outputs
- Host Interface(s)
- Input Range
- Dry Contact
- Input Isolation
- Field Wiring
- 16 – 30 AWG
- A/D Range
- 0-5V, 0-10V, +/-5V, +/-10V
- 4.2 (L) x 3.2 (W) x 0.7 (H)
- Digital I/O
- Isolated Inputs, Solid-State Relays
- Contact Voltage
- 60VDC max.
- Contact Release Time
- 0.2ms max.
- Contact Operate Time
- 2.5ms max.
- Contact Current
- 2.5A max.
- Analog I/O
- A/D Inputs
- A/D Resolution
- Storage Temperature
- -50°C to 105°C (-58°F to 221°F)
- Digital Out
- Analog In
- Eingabe Protokoll
- Digital In