• 10/100BaseT Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
• 4 SPST Form A Reed relays are well suited to low current devices
• Field wiring is simplified via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks compatible with 16-30 AWG wire
• Ready for DIN rail mounting, removable plastic clip snaps onto 35mm DIN rail or can be attached to walls and other surfaces with optional screws
• Optional removable spring-clamp terminal blocks available for I/O connections
• PoE version allows power and data over a single CAT5 cable, eliminating the need for an external power supply
• Status LEDs display power, Ethernet link and I/O activity
• Sealevel SeaMAX software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
• Housed in rugged, attractive plastic enclosure
• Includes 7′ CAT5 Ethernet cable (Item# CA246)
Control and monitor four Reed relay outputs via any 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection with the eI/O-140PoE digital I/O module. Reed relays provide long-life switch closures well suited to low current devices. Each Reed relay has a discrete common for easy field wiring via removable 3.5mm terminal blocks.
The eI/O-140PoE is a Class 0 (IEEE 802.3af-2003) Power over Ethernet device. This allows power and data to be transferred over a single CAT5 cable and eliminates the need for an external power supply. With PoE, power can be supplied by power sourcing equipment including PoE injectors (midspans) and switches (endspans).
Ready for DIN rail mounting, the eI/O-140PoE includes a removable plastic clip that snaps onto 35mm DIN rail. The clip can also be attached to any flat surface such as a wall or under a counter. Standard operating temperature range of eI/O Ethernet digital I/O modules is 0C to +70C. Status LEDS on the front show power and I/O activity. Additionally, LEDs on the RJ45 connector display Ethernet link and communication activity.
Communicate with eI/O Ethernet digital I/O modules using industry standard Modbus TCP protocol or use the Sealevel SeaMAX API software libraries from your application program. Sealevel’s SeaMAX software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems.
The Sealevel Modbus Connect app for iOS allows you to access the registers, coils and discrete I/O of your Sealevel Modbus devices and is available on the App Store. Use the app to remotely access I/O in the field or for testing and troubleshooting during application development. The Sealevel Mod+ Connect app is an easy-to-use diagnostic utility that allows you to monitor, test and troubleshoot Sealevel eI/O and SeaI/O modules using your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Host Interface(s)
- RoHS Compliant
- Power Requirement
- 802.3af PoE Class 0 @ 2.2W (Typical)
- # of Ports
- PoE Powered
- Output Type
- SPST Form A Reed relays
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- Humidity Range
- 10 – 90% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Contact Bounce Time
- 0.5ms max.
- Field Wiring
- 16 – 30 AWG
- 4.5 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 1.3 (H)
- Digital I/O
- Reed Relay Outputs
- Contact Voltage
- 60VDC max.
- Contact Release Time
- 0.2ms max.
- Contact Operate Time
- 0.5ms max.
- Contact Current
- 500mA max.
- Storage Temperature
- -50°C to 105°C (-58°F to 221°F)
- Eingabe Protokoll