Industrial 2-port Gigabit High Power PoE++ Injector, 24VDC Input
The INJ-102GT++ PoE Injector series is not only an IEEE802.3at compliant device but also an advanced high power PoE injector. It is intelligent detection that provided 2-ports 10/100/1000Base-T (X) PoE outputs. The device does not turn on power until it detects a valid PoE signature from the PoE devices attached downstream on the Ethernet cable. This protection against damage to non-PoE compliant equipment which may be connected to the Ethernet cable. Therefore, only an IEEE 802.3at/802.3af compliant device can be powered with the INJ-102GT++ PoE Injector. Typically in Gigabit networks the maximum allowable CAT5 cable length is about 100 meters, due to the limitation of the Ethernet standards. Because of its 24~57VDC power input with boosting circuit, the total output power can be up to 180Watts[Note2] for all ports usage. The installer doesn’t need to worry about voltage drops caused by cable length. The INJ-102GT++ PoE Injector can function with any PoE P.D. equipment which is fully compliant with the IEEE 802.3at/802.3af PoE standards.
Note 1: The equipment being powered must be fully IEEE 802.3at/802.3af compliant in order for the power supply to be able to sense the PoE devices signature and apply power. Power is supplied on Ethernet pins 1/2 (V+) and 3/6 (V-).
Note 2: LTPoE++TM PSE technology is applied on this product. Only when an LTPoE++ TM Powered Device (PD) is attached can the PSE port deliver up to 180W of output power.
● Supports 2x10/100/1000Base-T(X) for power and data Output
● Fully compliant with IEEE802.3at/802.3af standard
● Auto protection for Over Voltage Power Input and over current output
● Supports totally Power Output up to 180Watts for all ports usage.
● Supports Power Input range from 24VDC to 57VDC
● High reliability and rigid IP-30 housing
● DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Design
- Ports gesamt
- Ports RJ45
- Ports SFP
- Ports Fiber
- Physical Ports
- 10/100/1000Base-T(X) in RJ-45 Ethernet Port Input
- 10/100/1000Base-T(X) in RJ-45 Ethernet Port with P.S.E. Output
- Operating Voltage
- Input Voltage
- 24 ~ 50 Vdc
- Output Power
- 50V / 1800mA, 90 Watts max.
- (Total of 2 ports)
- LED Indicator
- Power Indicator
- PWR / Ready: 1 x LED
- Green On: Power is on and functioning Normally.
- PoE Indicators
- 2 x LED
- Blue On: PoE Device Link
- Blue Off : None PoE Device Detected
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Load Protection
- Physical Characteristics
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 41(W)x70(D)x95(H) mm (1.61 x 2.75 x 3.74 inch.)
- Weight (g)
- Storage Temperature
- -40 to 80°C (-40 to 176°F)
- Operating Temperature
- -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity
- 5% to 90% Non-condensing
- Regulatory Approvals
- FCC Part 15, CISPR (EN55022) class A,
- EN61000-4-2 (ESD), EN61000-4-3 (RS), EN61000-4-4 (EFT), EN61000-4-5 (Surge), EN61000-4-6 (CS), EN61000-4-8, EN61000-4-11
- Free Fall
- 5 years