• Friction fit design prevents accidental separation of terminal block due to vibration
• Captive screw cannot work loose or fall out
• Elevator-style clamping mechanism accepts wire diameters on 16-28 AWG
• Terminal blocks are keyed to prevent inserting upside down
Replace lost or missing screw terminals with the TB-SC9-KT that provides one complete set of screw terminal blocks for SeaI/O 410, 420, 430, 440, 450, 470, 530 and 540 modules. The kit includes eight 5-position and one 6-position screw terminal blocks with 3.5mm centerline spacing. The removable terminal blocks are keyed to prevent being inserted upside down.
The elevator-style clamping mechanism accepts wire diameters from 16-28AWG and integrates a captive screw that cannot work loose or fall out. The terminal block’s friction fit design prevents accidental separation due to vibration.
Spring clamp and screw terminal blocks with 4-position, 5-position, or 6-position terminals are also available in packs of ten.
- 9 pcs
- (8) 5 Poles (each)(1) 6 Poles (each)
- Wire Diameter
- 16 – 28 AWG
- Wire Strip Length
- 0.25 (max)