• Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
• Eight Reed relay outputs (SPST)
• Eight optically isolated inputs
• Highly reliable 10VA DIP Reed relays
• Socketed dip resistor allows user configurable input range up to +24V
• Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible
• Power (+5V and +12V) and ground provided on connector
• SeaIO Classic software supports Microsoft Windows operating systems
• Software support for Linux available
The 8012S PCI digital interface provides eight Reed relay outputs (SPST) and eight optically isolated inputs. Reed relays are well suited for low current applications. The relays are normally open, and close when energized.
The 8012S is Universal Bus (3.3V and 5V) compatible and ships with the standard size PCI bracket to allow installation in a full-size PCI slot. If you have a Low Profile PCI slot, order the 8012. The inputs on the 8012S are rated for 3-13V. For 10-30V inputs, order the 8012SH.
Sealevel’s SeaIO Classic software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows operating systems.
Get a jump start on your digital I/O development with The Digital I/O Handbook that will provide helpful information that you will use again and again. Check out Chapter 1 for an overview of logic principles.
NOTE: The 8012S is a form, fit and function replacement for the 8002 PCI digital I/O adapter.
- Board Connector
- Contact Current
- 500 mA
- Contact Voltage
- Digital I/O
- Isolated Inputs, Reed Relay Outputs
- Extended Temperature
- Call for Options
- Humidity Range
- 10 – 90% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Input Range
- 3-13 VDC
- Host Interface(s)
- Number of Inputs/Outputs
- 8 Inputs8 Outputs
- Operating Temperature
- 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
- PC Bracket
- Standard Height
- # of Ports
- Power Requirement
- +5V @ 280mA
- RoHS Compliant
- Storage Temperature
- -50°C to 105°C (-58°F to 221°F)
- Karten Art
- Digital In