The PEX-CAN200i can represents an economic solution of an active CAN board with express PCI bus.
It has 2 independent CAN bus communication ports with 5-pin screw terminal connector or 9-pin male D-sub connector, and has the ability to cover a wide range of CAN applications. Besides,
PEX-CAN200i uses the new CAN controller Phillips SJA1000T and transceiver 82C250, which provide bus arbitration, error detection with auto correction and re-transmission function.
● Compatible with CAN 2.0 parts A and B
● Fully compatible with ISO 11898-2 standard
● Support CAN bard from 10 kbps ~ 1 Mbps
● 2500 Vrms photo couple isolation on the CAN bus
● 33 MHz, 32 bit, X1 PCI Express bus
● Built-in jumper to select 120 Ω terminal resister
● 3 kV galvanic isolation
● 2 independent CAN channels
● Direct memory mapping to the CAN controller
● Provide VB6.0, VC++6.0, Delphi, BCB6.0 demos
● LabView/DASYLab driver
● Driver support Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux
- Karten Art