AM300 series is a compact indoor ambience monitoring sensor for measurement of temperature, humidity, light, CO2 concentration, HCHO/O3 level, TVOC, barometric pressure, PM2.5, PM10 and motion. The data will be shown on the E-ink screen in real-time, which helps to measure the indoor environment and comfort. AM300 series is widely used for offices, stores, classrooms, hospitals, etc. Sensor data is transmitted using LoRaWAN® technology. Combining Milesight LoRaWAN® gateway and Milesight IoT Cloud, users can manage all sensor data remotely and visually.
● Integrated with multiple sensors like humidity, temperature, CO2, light, barometric pressure, PM2.5, PM10, etc.
● Multiple display modes and clear emoticon to easily understand the comfort levels via screen
● Support batteries or DC power supply
● Equipped with traffic LED and buzzer to indicate device status and threshold alarms
● Support more than 20,000 data records store locally
● Compliant with standard LoRaWAN® gateways and network servers
● Quick and easy management with Milesight IoT Cloud