The PCISA-7520 series card provides RS-232 to RS-485 (or RS-422) converter function that is exactly the same as I-7520 series. It is designed for easy installation, powered from the PCI or ISA Interface but without PCI and ISA functions. The PCISA-7520 series is equipped with both an RS-232 serial port and an RS-485 serial port. The RS-232 port is designed to communicate with the local Host PC, the RS-485 is designed to communicate with the remote IO module.
● No External Power Supply required
● No Driver installation required
● 3000 VDC Isolation Protection
● Auto Switching Baud Rate, 300 ~ 115200 bps
● ESD Protection for the RS-232/422/485 Data Line
● Transmission Speed of up to 115200 bps
● Can be used in an ISA Bus, a PCI Bus or any system with an RS-232 Interface