Small Board, high resolution
The compact Pico-ITX CPU Board HYPER-BW-E8 from ICP Deutschland offers a perfect overlap of graphics performance, interfaces and expansion options. It is suitable for applications such as digital signage, compact embedded systems and visualizations using high-resolution displays.
An on-board Intel® Quad-Core x5-E8000 SoC with a maximum power dissipation of 5W is permanently integrated on the 100x72mm CPU board. In addition, two Mini HDMI interfaces with Ultra High Definition (4K) resolution are available. The graphics performance is based on the Intel® HD Graphics Gen8 engine, which supports DX11.1 and OpenGL 4.2 as well as OpenCL 1.2.
Furthermore, a USB 2.0, a USB 3.0 and an Ethernet LAN interface are available. The HYPER-BW-E8 has a DDR3L SO-DIMM slot for max. 8GB RAM and an M.2 2242 (B Key) slot. The latter can be equipped with SATA 6Gb/s mass storage and a variety of PCIe x2, USB 2.0/3.0 compatible extensions.
The extended temperature range of -20°C ~ +60°C, the compatible heat sink and the low-cost CPU of the HYPER-BW-E8 result in a more flexible design scope for developers and system integrators of industrial embedded systems.
For larger quantities (<10pcs) ICP offers the HYPER-BW-E8 also in the handy "ECO Bundle" without accessories.
- ● PICO-ITX Board with Intel® Quad-Core x5-E8000 on-board SoC
- ● Max. 8GB DDR3L SDRAM memory
- ● Dual independent display via two Mini HDMI ports in Ultra High Definition resolution
- ● COM, USB 3.0 and HD audio
- ● M.2 expansion slot and SATA 6Gb/s
- ● Voltage input: 12VDC
- ● Operating temeprature: -20°C ~ +60°C
- ● Compact dimensions: 100 x 72mm
- ● Compatible heat sink included
- ● Visualization
- ● Digital Signage
- ● Compact embedded systems