Modular „headless“ Embedded PC
The new "headless" embedded PC from ICP Deutschland FLEX-BX200 impresses primarily with its modular and compact design and many expansion options. The FLEX-BX200 is modular as far as the flexible configuration levels of the "heart" - namely the CPU - are concerned. Depending on the power requirement, Intel® CPUs of the eighth generation Coffee Lake range from CoreTM i9/i7/i5/i3 to Pentium® and can use up to 64GB DDR4 DIMM RAM.
In addition, the 2U embedded PC offers three modular mounting types: Rack mounting, wall mounting or optional panel mounting in combination with a compatible display kit. Via two PCIe x8 and two PCIe x4 Gen. 3.0, the FLEX-BX200 can be expanded by a variety of interfaces such as dual or quadruple PoE and Thunderbolt™. FPGA and VPU based acceleration cards or external graphics cards in a compact 68x167mm format can also be used. Two GbE LAN, six USB 3.0, two RS-232 and one HDMI port are available as standard. Similar to current CPU technology, latest M.2 PCIe x4 NVMe™ SSD sockets are integrated. In addition, the FLEX-BX can be equipped with up to four hot-swappable 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s SSDs. The FLEX-B200 offers RAID 0/1/5/10 functionality for data backup.A selection of different power supplies completes the modular concept.
The FLEX-BX200 is designed for an operating temperature of -20°C ~+50°C.
At customer's request, ICP Deutschland can deliver the embedded PC with the appropriate industrial memory and mass storage.
- ● Embedded Box PC FLEX-BX200
- ● Intel® 8 Gen. CoreTM i9/i7/i5/i3 or Pentium® CPU
- ● Max. 64GB DDR4 memory
- ● Expansions: Two PCIe 3.0 x8 and PCIe 3.0 x4 each
- ● Mass storage: 4x 2.5“ SATA 6Gb/s SSD (RAID 0/1/5/10), 2x M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe™ SSD
- ● Two GbE LAN, six USB 3.0, two RS-232, one HDMI
- ● Integrated 250W or 350W power supply
- ● Operating temperature: -20°C~+50°C
- ● Rack and wall mounting
- ● Panel mounting (optional)
- ● Embedded PC for rack mounting