Repeater / RS-422 / 485 / isol.
I-7510 is an isolated RS-485 repeater, while I-7510A and I-7510AR are isolated RS-422/485 repeaters. The main purpose of these devices is to provide an electrical isolation between a serial equipment equipped with a RS-422 or RS-485 interface, and the rest of the network, but they can also be used to extend the transmission range of an existing serial network, or to overtake the node limitation imposed by the RS-485 standard (max 256 nodes). I-7510A and I-7510AR can at last be used as RS-422 to RS-485 converters.
I-7510 and I-7510A provide an isolation stage on the input interface circuit (2 way isolation), while the isolation of I-7510AR is located on both the input and the output interface circuits (3 way isolation), making I-7510AR especially adapted for the most severe industrial environments.
I-7510, I-7510A and I-7510AR can be mounted on DIN-Rail, and require a standard unregulated 10-30 VDC external power supply.
• Automatic Baud Rate detection (300 to 115200 bps)
• 2-way 3000 VDC Isolation Protection (I-7510 and I-7510A)
• 3-way 3000 VDC Isolation Protection (I-7510AR)
• RS-422/485 converter (I-7510A / I-7510AR)
• Power input of +10 ~ +30 VDC
• Operating temperature range: -25 °C to +75 °C
• DIN-Rail or wall-mounting
- Customs Tariff Number
- 115200 bps max
- RS-422 (TxD+, TxD-, RxD+, RxD-) or RS-485 (D+, D-)
- RS-485 (D+, D-)
- Isolation Voltage
- 2-way Isolated 3000 VDC
- Dimensions (WxLxH)
- 72 x 122 x 35 mm (WxHxD)
- Voltage Supply
- 10-30 VDC
- Operating Temperature
- -25 to 75°C
- Plastic with UL94-V0